Get started with a Commercial 50kW Solar System for your business
Ultimate Energy’s commercial 50kW Solar System includes high-quality solar modules with inverter and optimizer system to maximize the sun’s power. Furthermore, our Commercial 50kW Solar System is capable of generating around 230-300 Units A day. Ultimate Energy, can help businesses maximize energy throughput from the modules through constant tracking so they can enjoy up to a 25% increase in power output.
Why you should choose a 50kW Solar System
Are you searching for a 50KW Solar system to get electricity that fulfils the electricity needs of your Business? Then you must know the Solar system before purchasing.
Price of a 50kW Solar System
Solar panels system prices have dramatically decreased over the past years due to growing competition in the solar market. Other than fallen prices, new technological improvements have also been evolved in solar systems. As a result, today, solar systems are more reliable, more efficient, and harvest more energy than ever. We offer an unbeatable price for a 50Kw Solar System.
Small Scale Technology Certificates (STCs)
A solar system under 100kW qualifies for Small Scale Technology Certificates (STCs). Therefore, you can get a significant rebate on purchasing of 50 kw system cost.
The power output of a 50kW Solar System
The best 50kW Solar Inverter
- By combining the present-day virtual and net technology, Huawei’s three-phase variety of Solar Inverters offer the most reliable answer for any industrial application.
- This smart design of multi MPPT (maximum power point tracker) offers extra format options, saving setup time and costs.
- Configurability for optimum strength yield Continuously included concept.
- Systematic and low-budget, and having the optical cooling system.
- SMA 50 kW inverter very easy and speedy in function having an absolute combining network.
- Solar edge 50kw inverter’s installation is very easy and labour reductive.
- Individualistic performance of every unit enables better uptime and clean serviceability.
- Combined connection unit with optional combined DC protection switch.
This Huawei 50 kW Solar Inverter is plain and reliable, having fuse-loose in shape, a blanketed DC switch, a kind II surge arrestors for every DC and AC, and a Residual Current Monitoring Unit (RCMU) used for 50 kW Solar system. Sma 50 kW Inverter
Why choose Ultimate Energy’s 50kW Solar System
A quality solar system is expected to have a lifespan of around 30 years. To get the maximum from your investment, choosing the best 50kilowatts solar system for your business is very crucial.
Our Ultimate Energy’s 50kW commercial solar system is assuredly the cleverest choice among others. As inverters are vital for the maximum yield from your solar system, we have the best inverters available for the 50kilowatts solar systems.
Our range includes; Huawei 50kW inverter, SMA 50 kW inverter, Solar Edge 50kW inverter. We also offer a very competitive 50 kW inverter price.
Ultimate Energy's commercial Solar Panel systems are the prime choice of Australians
- Very high-quality 50kW solar panel, 50kW solar inverter, and optimizer to max the sun power.
- Constant tracking to maximize energy output from panels and a 25% increase in power output.
- 15 years panel warranty and ten years inverter warranty with priority business customer support.
- We guarantee to price beat the written quotations of our competitors by 5%.
- Offer 100% quality solar experience to our customers via the most affordable solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many solar panels do I need for 50kW?
Ans: Approximately 157 solar energy panels are required for a 50kw Solar System.
Q: How much power 50kW solar system produce?
Ans: An average of 200 units per day throughout the year electricity produced by a 50kw system.
Q: Advantages of 50 KW Solar System?
- Reduce Electricity Bills
- Low Maintenance Cost
- Technology Development
- Renewable Energy Source
- Diverse Application
Q: Disadvantages of 50 KW Solar System :
- Use Lots of Space
- High Cost
- Weather Dependent
Request A Free Quote Now. We’re available on 1300 414 264.